Everyone Starts Somewhere! Join the Fighting 26th!
The Fighting 26th is recruiting!
The Fighting 26th is the North American based, English speaking Sister Clan to The Fighting 24th.
As the Sister Clan, we serve as the Gateway to the 24th by providing the casual tanker a place to begin.
If youre a casual tanker and dont think that youre ready for Platoons, Tournaments, Tank Companies and Team Battles on a regular basis, then the Fighting 26th may be the clan for you.
What does the Fighting 26th offer that some clans dont:
- No minimum stat requirement.
- No minimum tank tier requirement.
- Our own forum - Communication is paramount to successful teamwork!
- Our own TS3 server - Communication is paramount to successful teamwork!
- Advancement within the clan: The Fighting 26th uses a (US ARMY style) Ranking System internally: Your Rank is displayed in the TS3 server following your name. As you demonstrate your dedication through active participation, team play and dedication as a member you move up in Rank. As you move up in Rank you gain seniority and are allowed to take on more clan responsibilities and to demonstrate your other abilities and skills.
- Our members have a voice in what we do as a clan: Changes, progress, new ideas.
- As a Recruit in the Fighting 26th you may participate in the Training Sessions provided by the Fighting 24th. However, be forewarned: We are not here to teach you how to tank.
- As a Recruit in The Fighting 26th you may also participate in for Platoons, Tournaments, Tank Companies and Team Battles with your Clan Brothers in the 24th.
- Transfer to The Fighting 24th Once you think you are ready to participate more actively in Platoons, Tournaments, Tank Companies and Team Battles and you meet the minimum tier requirement you may apply for a transfer to The Fighting 24th.
What the Fighting 26th doesnt offer: Clan Wars participation, baby-sitting, hand-holding & spoon-feeding We are not here to teach you the basics of playing tanks in WoT We are not here to coddle you or rock you like an infant when you get pixel boo-boos, there are no drama try-outs.
- Our age requirement is based on conduct and maturity.
- There is no minimum vehicle tier requirement.
- Registration on our forum is mandatory. This is our main platform of Clan Communication. Use your WoT in game name when signing up on our clan forum.
- TS3 installation and use is optional.
*However, when in a Clan Platoon, Tournament, Tank Company or Team Battle with members of The Fighting 24th, TS3 is mandatory.
*Use your WoT in game name when signing up on our TS3 server.
- NOTE: Cant use a mic? Dont have a mic? mic waivers are handled on a case by case basis
- All Recruits serve a probationary period. The probationary period varies for each Recruit.
- Bullying, racism, extreme profanity, comments regarding sexual, religious or political orientations, team killing and team damage will not be tolerated. NOT on TS3! NOT in the game chat! NOT on the forums!
- Our Code of Conduct may be found here: LINK
- Only mature candidates need apply.
- Once you become a Recruit in The Fighting 26th you will remain a Recruit until you transfer to The Fighting 24th.
HOW TO JOIN:
There are several ways to become a member of the Fighting 26th:
1) Visit our application center: LINK
Use your WoT in game name for forum registration and when applying.
When applying: State that you are applying for The Fighting 26th, your age, what tiers and tanks you have, your availability to tank schedule and your goals.
2) Leave a post in this thread.
Applying on our forum is your best opportunity to become a member. Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted in a timely manner.
We are about team work! We are about advancement! We are about fun! Commander jsh0602 / Fighting 24th
Teamwork, Dedication, Valor, and Honor take precedence over Victory. - Deputy Commander johnspack (Founder)
Always put fun above winning. If the only way to have fun is by winning, you are missing the whole point of playing a game. I am not saying don't win, by all means, do your best to win in an honorable fashion, but if you lose or are ******, just make sure you did your best and hopefully made your opponents work for that victory. - Deputy Commander Wailwulf / Fighting 24th
Everyone starts somewhere.
Why dont you start with The Fighting 26th!